yachting ° com belongs to the WMC Group. Through the online platform, we allow you to search for and rent a recreational yacht anywhere in the world, similar to how booking.com for hotels works, for example. We have a yachting school, we organize cruises and for clients who do not have a captain's license, we provide a captain's course or the services of a professional captain. We came from a small Czech company, we became number one in the Czech Republic and now we are reaching more and more customers from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH region).
- Back-End is built on Kentico CMS
- Front-End is in React, Bootstrap and AJAX
- Development delivered agile (Scrum)
Expected knowledge and requirements
- You playfully know React, Redux, Git, HTML, CSS
- You enjoy agile development
- You improve technically and like to bring new ideas
- You look at the web through the eyes of our customers
- Very good presentation and communication skills
- Independence, flexibility and proactivity
- Logical thinking, the ability to look for alternative solutions
- Desire to develop further and learn new things
- Team spirit
What we offer
- An expanding company where you can leave your mark
- Benefits, including a discount on captain's exams or a holiday on a yacht
- A friendly and young team that pulls on one rope
- Stable team of experts in web development
- Benefits including 5 weeks holiday
Does that sound good to you?
So give it a try and send us a CV and a few lines as to why you were interested in our position, what you can do and what you can offer us. Don't think for a long time, a suitable wind is blowing and you need to pull the sails! Maybe it will be your life decision ...
Anna from HR, captains and crew yachting°com
Contact: Anna Zemanová | yachting.com